|Boston, MA US. 2018 world conference on Movement and Cognition.|
Abstract: 2018 world conference on Movement and Cognition, Boston, Massachusetts, USA, 2018
- The purpose of the conference is to share knowledge of all those whose interests lie in the nature of human movement and its relation to cognitive function.
- The abstracts of the conference as well as selected principal papers will be proceedings will be published in volume 8 of the journal Functional Neurology, Rehabilitation, and Ergonomics.
- Among the broad topic areas in this call for abstracts include Cognitive-Movement applications in: rehabilitation, sports, human development, gerontology, genetics/genomics, technologies and measurement, science of aesthetics, behavioral and communication sciences, occupational and physiotherapy, and biomedical engineering.
- Please check out our website for more details: www.movementis.com
- Should you have any questions about the nature and form of the abstracts or pertaining to the larger papers, please feel free to connect with : [email protected]
- HARVARD UNIVERSITY
- Boston, MA USA
- Gerry Leisman; Chair, Scientific Committee, MOVEMEMNT-2018
- Leon Morales-Quezada, Co- Chair, Scientific Committee, MOVEMEMNT-2018
- Among the other institutions involved in this event include the Harvard University School of Medicine’s affiliated hospitals Spaulding Rehabilitation, McLean, and Beth Israel-Deaconess, as well as the M.I.N.D. Institute at M.I.T., the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, the University of Haifa, the Wingate Institute for Sports and Exercise Science, the National Institute for Brain and Rehabilitation Sciences, Nazareth, Israel, the Institute for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Havana, the University of the Medical Sciences Facultad ‘Manuel Fajardo’ Havana, the School of Public Health of the University of Havana, and Bielefeld University in Germany.
Listed under MitoGlobal Events