MitoPedia O2k and high-resolution respirometry: O2k-Open Support
Hamilton Syringe\500 mm3 51/0.41 mm for manual titrations, 500 mm3 volume; fixed needle with rounded tip: 51 mm length, 0.41 mm inner diameter; for injections of suspensions of isolated mitochondria and filling of the Microsyringe\200 mm3\TIP2k.
Reference: Product details and purchase information
- Safety information: fixed needles are used with rounded tips, not usable for injection into tissues.
- Titration of suspensions of isolated mitochondria: larger inner diameter avoids mechanical damage of the mitochondria.
- Titration of large volumes of stock solutions into the O2k-Chamber (e.g. succinate at 50 mM final concentration).
- TIP2k-Module: gas bubble-free and gas-tight filling of the Microsyringe\200 mm3\TIP2k and the Microsyringe\500 mm3\TIP2k, with a minimum waste of the stock solution.
- For safe an clean handling, place the syringe in the one of the Syringe Racks.
- MiPNet19.14 - SOP for manual O2k-titrations with Hamilton microsyringes.